pregnancy
pregnancy calendar

Friday, July 16, 2010

It's been a LONG LONG time!

Well, so much for being good at keeping a pregnancy journal! I guess that's how it goes though, in the beginning there are so many things changing and your so sick that writing (venting) is very helpful. Then you enter into the WONDERFUL second trimester, where you don't have much to complain about and life is good. Now here I am in my third trimester and the need to write (vent) has come back again :)

Time has felt like it's been flying by! Until June, and then EVERYBODY had their baby. I felt like I still had forever to go while everyone else was enjoying their little bundles of joy. Now it's back to flying by! I feel like I have SO much to do and so little time to do it in. In reality I have hardly anything to do and if the baby came tomorrow I'd be more than ready, but I can't shake the overwhelming feeling that I'm unprepared. I KNOW that I am totally nesting right now, because I have been cleaning (at least thinking about cleaning :)) and organizing like a crazy person. I have this great urge to get rid of everything and have everything totally organized, which is totally not like me at all. I'm sure Brian will be sad when I revert back to my unorganized messy self. Like today, I gutted Ayden's closet (which has been our storage closet for the last 2 years) and got rid of a ton of stuff. I mean really, if we haven't looked at it for 2 year's how much can we need it!? It felt so good to let go and unclutter my life!

As for how I have been feeling, well, it's my third trimester. My back has been just KILLING me. I can't sleep at all anymore and I'm not my.... nicest self when I'm sleep deprived. The no sleep thing has been the hardest because I KNOW that isn't gonna get any better for a LONG time. It's a little bit cruel that pregnant women can't sleep BEFORE the baby come's.

Well, hopefully I'll be a little bit better the next 10 weeks about journaling than I have been so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment