pregnancy
pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Rough Night

Yesterday I was so tired! From the time I woke up I was completely exhausted. I don't remember being this tired before. Around 7:45 I announce that I'm going to bed! I actually make it to bed around 8:30. I don't remember the last time I have gone to bed before 10, but I was gone, fast! Brian came in around 3:30 (trying to keep with his schedule of staying up all night) and woke me up, which is not very hard to do. I woke up to pain! My head was throbbing and I was sick to my stomach. After a few hours of being miserable, I was finally able to throw up which seemed to give me enough relief to fall back asleep. Which lasted about an hour before Ayden woke up super early this morning. I felt exactly the same as last night. Have I mentioned I HATE tylenol, it's completely useless! I was able to throw up eventually again this morning, and even had a little back rub throughout it (thanks Ayden). I have a feeling it will be a long day!

2 comments:

  1. Marie, you should google "sheknows due in september". They have pregnancy boards that I have really enjoyed being part of - you're all due the same month, and you can just read, or join and post. They're usually great to have to ask questions, compare symptoms, complain about whatever's going wrong in your pregnant life, or share your little excitments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I would often copy my posts there into a word document, and combined with a few actual blog/journal entries, I have pregnancy journals for both kids and this pregnancy...

    ReplyDelete